Have you ever had difficulty receiving from God because you thought, “God has better things on His mind,” or “This isn’t that important to Him”? It may be tempting to let your mind wander in that direction, but the truth is that nothing is more important to God than you are! Every detail of your life matters to Him. Scripture tells us that He even counts the very hairs on your head. He bottles your tears and holds them as precious. You are important to Him, and nothing that concerns you is too big or too small for God!
Today, if you’ve had those discouraging thoughts come to mind, replace them by declaring the truth of God’s Word. Declare, “God’s thoughts are precious toward me. I am always on God’s mind. He loves me and I matter to Him.” As you begin to replace the negative thoughts with the truth, your life will begin to change. You will see a transformation in your thinking. You’ll feel His love like you never have before; you will know Him in ways you’ve never known Him before, and you’ll experience His goodness and grace all the days of your life!
Born without the use of her hind legs, Lola learned to walk just fine.
13 Reasons to Pray
1. Prayer opens the door to the secrets of God. Jeremiah 33:3, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
2. Prayer puts our lives at peace with God and sets a place for us in eternity. Romans 10:9-10
3. Prayer changes our destiny and restores our nations. 2 Chronicles 7:14
4. Prayer helps us to find (and keeps us in) the will of God. Colossians 4:12
5. Prayer gives us boldness. Acts 4:31
6. Prayer and fasting gives you supernatural power over demonic forces. Matthew 17:21
7. Prayer protects our families, blesses men and keeps worldly and godly authorities in order. 1 Timothy 2:1-2
8. Prayer keeps us from temptations. Matthew 6:13, 26:41
9. Prayer is our path to perfect peace and our substitute for anxiety. Philippians 4:6-7, Isaiah 26:3
10 Prayer is God’s will. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
11. Prayer makes good what we eat! 1 Timothy 4:5
12. Prayer heals our physical bodies. James 5:15
13.Prayer gives us strength and wisdom to handle our enemies. Psalm 109:3-4